Option 1: Create tool from notebook
- Create a new notebook.
- Include the word CrossCompute in the first code cell. Initialize arguments in the first code cell.
x = 1
y = 2
- Print properties in x = y format.
print('z = %s' % (x + y)) # Python
- Draft a tool template in the first cell and a result template in the last cell using markdown syntax.
- Click the green paper plane to preview your tool.
Option 2: Upload tool archive
- Download our application framework.
pip install -U crosscompute crosscompute-types
- Create a configuration file based on our examples and documentation.
pcreate -s cc-python your-tool
- Compress the configuration file, script and templates into a single archive and upload the archive using the button below.
After testing that your tool works properly on our site, send the URL of the tool to your users.